Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel macro problem cursor down

Your question is none too clear, but it might be that resize will help you.
For instance

Set myRange = Range("A1").Resize(10,5)

will create a range variable that is 10 rows and 5 columns in
dimension.Obviously you could have variable to calculate the rows and
columns and plug them into that code..

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"jos " wrote in message
to make a datarange variable in a macro, I need to put the command
"down" (cursor one or more steps down). I can not find the exact
command phrase.

---