Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandy V[_6_] Sandy V[_6_] is offline

Default Maximum length of a line?

Alain,

AFAIK there is a limit of 1024 characters that can be
displayed in a cell, although this can be increased with
use of Alt+Enter (line break).
However a cell can contain 32,767 character.

If you are using a text file you could look into breaking
your lines up with delimiters, which will import back into
rows of cells.

Regards,
Sandy