Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nikos Yannacopoulos[_5_] Nikos Yannacopoulos[_5_] is offline

Default Getting sheet name

Jamie,

ActiveSheet.Name

returns the sheet name.

Activesheet.Name = "NewName"

sets the name to NewName.

HTH,
Nikos

"Jamie" wrote in message
How can i call the currently visable sheet name into my vb macro? I am
currently using a macro to create a invoice, what the macro is doing is
creating a new sheet and formating the sheet as required (with the layout
and everything). Everything on creation is working fine just i need a way

of
identifying the sheet, is there a way i can get the vb to also change the
name of the sheet? Any comments would be helpfull.

Thanks
Jamie