Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Select Cells with VBA

You can combine them:

Sheets("INV").Cells(65536, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1,0).Resize(X).Select

But consider whether you really need to select those X cells to do
whatever comes next.

Alan Beban

chris wrote:
Use:

Selection.Resize(X).Select Where x is the 'Total' number of rows you want the resize to be

----- Sam Fowler wrote: -----

Hi:

Can anyone tell me if I can use VBA to select a range of
cells, with the Active Cell being an unknown cell in
column A.

I am using the following:

Sheets("INV").Cells(65536, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1,
0).Select

to find the last cell and select the cell below. At that
point, I need to select the active cell and several cells
below it in the same row.

Any help appreciated

Thanks,

Sam