Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Earl Kiosterud[_3_] Earl Kiosterud[_3_] is offline

Default Highlighting only cells with data in them

Ian,

This isn't exactly what you've asked for, but I'm not certain exactly what
you've asked for.

If the data is contiguous (touching), select a cell that isn't empty, Edit -
Go to - Special - Used range.

I suspect anything else will require a macro.
--
Earl Kiosterud

"Ian M" wrote in message
om...
In an Excel Spreadsheet, I wish to highlight all the rows and columns
which contain data, however these change every time I access the File.

Is there any way I can highlight ONLY those rows and columns which
contain data?

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Ian M