Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jake Marx[_3_] Jake Marx[_3_] is offline

Default Control Box Option Buttons

Hi jlarkin,

I've never tried to do this before, so maybe there's an easier way. But you
can create another OptionButton, make its GroupName the same as the others,
and set its Visible property to False. Then, in the CommandButton's Click
event, you can set the Value of that hidden OptionButton to True. That will
force the others to be False (cleared).

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com

Hey..

I need some help here . . . It's probably something very simple but I
dont have the know-how.

How do you clear Option Boxes (the control box type) I know how to
group them by group name -- but once selections have been made, you
cannot RESET or CLEAR the boxes. I really want to make a Button to
run a Macro that clears a form.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

---