Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BAM BAM is offline

Default Formula to search cell to see if it Contains a value.

Have a spreadsheet output from a active directory query.
One cell in the spreadsheet contains all the various
permission groups a user is a member of (i.e., Group1,
Group5, Group6). I want to search that cell for a specific
Group and move that value to an empty cell. It doesn't
seem that Excel has an expression for 'Contains' but can
only evaluate on 'Equal to'. The cell will definitely
contain additional groups so = will not work.

Past experience with a different spreadsheet software
allowed looking at the contents of a cell and evaluating
based on it containing or not containing a specific text
string. I can't seem to accept that Excel doesn't do that.
I'm frozen in time. Any help would be appreciated.