Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jason jason is offline

Default Does anyone know why this won't work?

I was hoping to avoid any type of loop, but it didn't seem to slow anything down. It works great. Thanks a lot to all of you. Sending Emails this way saves me a lot of time
I just had one thought though. Is there a way to insert a return instead of a space in the code you gave me
AllText = AllText & " " & Cell.Valu
----- Jim Rech wrote: ----

This time it returns the top left cell.value of the range I selec

Right, so echoing what Jake said, you can only use .Value with one cell. If
you want to have the text of multiple cells get into the message you'll have
to build up a string of each cell's text first, and then assign it to
BodyText. A simple example

Sub a(
Dim AllText As Strin
Dim Cell As Rang
For Each Cell In Selectio
AllText = AllText & " " & Cell.Valu
Nex
MsgBox AllTex
End Su

I've added a space between each cell's text. You may or may not need that

--
Jim Rec
Excel MV
"Jason" wrote in message
..

| That is more progress than I had. This time it returns the top left
cell.value of the range I select
| ----- Jim Rech wrote: ----

| It looks like it should work (without running it). Does using

| gwMessage.BodyText = TxtRange.Cells(1).Valu

| help

| --
| Jim Rec
| Excel MV
| "Jason" wrote in messag
| ..
| | Everything works fine if I use text fo
| gwMessage.BodyText="adkfasldjfasdfasdfs" but if I use an
inputbox fo
| user prompt and go (TxtRange= an input box) gwMessage.BodyText=
TxtRang