Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy Doug Glancy is offline

Default Refresh combobox after inserting new sheet

Brian,

It is a VBA-defined event. In the ThisWorkbook module, where you've been
pasting the code I gave you, choose "Workbook" from the top-left dropdown in
the code window. Then choose the top-right dropdown to see all the VBA
workbook events. Unfortunately, there is no CopySheet event. For more info
try "Workbook Events" in VBA help.

hth,

Doug

"Duke17 " wrote in message
Workbook_NewSheet() is something recognized as part of VBA? Or is it
completely custom?

I need a function that triggers when a worksheet has been copied. I'd
just like to know if something like this already exists, or if I need
to create this myself?

---