Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Does anyone know why this won't work?

It looks like it should work (without running it). Does using:

gwMessage.BodyText = TxtRange.Cells(1).Value

help?

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Jason" wrote in message
| Everything works fine if I use text for
gwMessage.BodyText="adkfasldjfasdfasdfs" but if I use an inputbox for
user prompt and go (TxtRange= an input box) gwMessage.BodyText= TxtRange
I get an error.

| Does anyone know how to have the user click on the text that they want
sent. My input box works on other appliations for text, I don't see why it
won't work with this?

| Private Sub CommandButton7_Click()
| Dim gwMessage As GroupwareTypeLibrary.Message2
| Dim gwaccount As GroupwareTypeLibrary.Account2
| Dim gwapp As GroupwareTypeLibrary.Application
| Dim gwattach As GroupwareTypeLibrary.Attachment
| Dim rs As Variant
| Dim WhoTo As String
| Dim Person As String
| Dim TxtRange As Range
| Dim Cancel As Boolean
|

| If Application.UserName = "Jason" Then
|

| WhoTo = InputBox("Name?", "Send EMail")
| If Cancel Then
| Exit Sub
| End If
|
| If WhoTo = "Jason" Then
| Person = "
| End If
|
| Set gwapp = CreateObject("NovellGroupWareSession")
| Set gwaccount = gwapp.Login(MyUserName, , MyPassword)
| Set gwMessage = gwaccount.MailBox.Messages.add
|
| Set TxtRange = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Click on the text you want
sent", Title:="Text Selection", Type:=8)