Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy Doug Glancy is offline

Default Refresh combobox after inserting new sheet

Brian,

1. Whenever refresh_cbox is called I get an error stating that the
subscript is out of range. I changed Sheet1 to Sheet2 so it looks like
this:

With Worksheets("Sheet2").ComboBox1

Provided the Worksheet is named "Sheet2" exactly, I don't know what the
problem could be.

2. Workbook_NewSheet is called when a new sheet is inserted. That is
correct. It was my fault for not mentioning this, but most of the time
a new sheet will be inserted as a copy of an existing worksheet.
Whenever this happens, Workbook_NewSheet is not called. Is there
another event handler for this that I should use?

Sorry, but I'm not able to figure out anything else. I still like the
original code - it was simple at least. But if it's too slow, it's too
slow. If I think of anything, I'll let you know. You could try posting
again with what you've got.

Doug Glancy