Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Duke17[_5_] Duke17[_5_] is offline

Default Refresh combobox after inserting new sheet

Well, I haven't been able to get it to work right away.

1. Whenever refresh_cbox is called I get an error stating that th
subscript is out of range. I changed Sheet1 to Sheet2 so it looks lik
this:

With Worksheets("Sheet2").ComboBox1

2. Workbook_NewSheet is called when a new sheet is inserted. That i
correct. It was my fault for not mentioning this, but most of the tim
a new sheet will be inserted as a copy of an existing worksheet. :eek
Whenever this happens, Workbook_NewSheet is not called. Is ther
another event handler for this that I should use?

Thanks for all of your help and patience Doug!

Bria