Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Flanagan Bob Flanagan is offline

Default Sort of Data

The following illustrates sorting a range without selecting it:

With Range("anyrange")
.Sort Key1:=.Cells(1), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlYes, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
End With

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"New Sort" wrote in message
I have a list of data, that calculates totals based on the current row

that you are on.

I want to be able to sort this data. Can I sort the data without having

to select the data. When I select the data, I loose my current row.

Please advise.

Thanks