Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Message Box Question

You can't do it with a MsgBox, but you could either create a userform, or
put the questions on a worksheet and add a checkbox there for, or option
buttons.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Ryan" wrote in message
Is it possible to write code for a message box so that you can have

multiple questions inside the box and a yes/no checkbox way to answer?

Here is a rough idea of what I would like it to look like:

Question1 yes no
Question2 yes no

Associated with each yes and no would be a check box that the user could

select. Is this possible to do? If so could someone please help me with
the code?

Thank you in advance.

Ryan