Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TonyBall TonyBall is offline

Default Restricting access to OLAP cube data

I have a Pivot table connected to an OLAP data source.

The table shows financial details from a number of different stores.

I am using the Store Dimension as a Page field, and I wish to progamatically
restrict access to this page field so that managers cannot see details from
other stores.

There are approximately 50 stores in the group and I dont want to have to
create seperate cubes for each store.

Is there any way that I can set the page field to the correct store and then
restrict anyone from altering that setting

Thank you in advance

TB