Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
excel_naive[_14_] excel_naive[_14_] is offline

Default Creating Custom Toolbars

Hello,
Can anyone help me in understanding how to create a custom toolbar t
have my own format???I have taken some help from an excel text book an
created this code below....But I am not happy with the way its workin
cos its not doing what I am loking for....

I am trying to add either another control/button to the built in lis
in the Category Menu of the formatcells toolbar
For eg:
we have built in categories like General,Number,Accounting etc et
....Can I add my own button to this list or...can add my own format t
the list in custom format?? Herz what I have....An
revisions/modifications to this code to make it work the way I wan
greatly appreciated.....
Sub MakeCustomFormatDisplay()
Dim Tbar As CommandBar
Dim NewBtn As CommandBarButton
On Error Resume Next
CommandBars("Custom Format").Delete
On Error GoTo 0

Set Tbar = CommandBars.Add
With Tbar
.Name = "Custom Format"
.Visible = True
End With
Set NewBtn = CommandBars("Custo
Format").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)
With NewBtn
.Caption = " "
.OnAction = "FormatChanger"
.TooltipText = "Click to change the Custom format"
.Style = msoButtonCaption
End With
Call UpdateToolbar
End Sub
Sub UpdateToolbar()
On Error Resume Next
CommandBars("Custom Format").Controls(1).Caption
ActiveCell.CustomFormat
End Sub
Sub FormatChanger()
Dim r As Range