Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil Floyd Phil Floyd is offline

Default Prompt for new folder

Bob, I don't have any prompt code. I am trying to get the dialogue box that
you use to give a folder a name to show. It is the one labeled "Create New
Folder" and is accessed from the "Open" dialogue box.

Phil

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

Do
ans = your_prompt_code
Loop Until ans < ""

you may have to test for False depending upon your prompt code

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Phil Floyd" wrote in message
Recording a macro, I am trying to get the prompt to create a new folder.

It
will only record properly if I enter a folder name, but I would like it

wait until I give it a new folder name. What is the correct code for

this?

Phil