Porirua

Default Post Code search

Hi everyone,
I am new to excel and have been given a task which is currently beyond
my capabalities and seek help from all you experts out there.
I have about 12000 postcodes in column A and columns B to K contain
miscallaneous information relating to each postode, ie name, address,
tel, fax etc
What I would like is help with a formula whereby I would type in the
postcode and the information would search and display the details in
columns B to K for that particular postcode.
I am aware the easiset option is to use the edit and find function,
however ideally I would like to use sheet two for the search.
I would appreciate any help, thanks in advance
Porirua

--
Porirua
Porirua's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24505