Greshter

Cheers for the reply

In answer to your query Dave I see where you're coming from and your
solution would be the logical one - however I actually need to retain
all of those singleton records (we need to recheck them against other
attribute data which cannot be automated - it is a map related thing).
So in short I would want to keep both of those Aboyne singleton
records.

I guess you would just need a little manipulation with that macro to
help this materialise - you're probably a better judge of that than
myself

Gaz

Couldn't seem to get your one to work - just came up with zeroes in
columns D and E

Cheers for that - hugely appreciated

Mike