Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_3_] Dick Kusleika[_3_] is offline

Default divide multiline text cell across several rows

Stuart

Try Edit - Fill - Justify if I understand you correctly.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Stuart" wrote in message
Say I paste text data (essentially a sentance(s) ) into B2,
where Col B has a columnwidth of 55 and the RowHeight
is set to 12.75.
I then enable Wraptext in this cell, and the RowHeight now
increases to 51 (so the data is occupying 3 + lines in the
cell).
I save the workbook, close it, then reopen it.

Is there a way to reformat the data in B2, so that it will
then occupy 4no 12.75 high rows in colB?

I believe the data will only be space delimited.

Regards.

---