Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gh gh is offline

Default Fast way to insert data from database

I wrote a VB program that retrive data from SQL server to make a excel
report. The report has some static text, such as report header, report
footer, etc. Besides I need to set the font size of certains columns,
therefore, I cannot directly use the ADO recordset directly.

To make the excel report, I need to add the data cell by cell using
WorkSheet.Cells() method, it works but its performance is slow.

Is there any way for me to inserting the data from database with good
performace?