Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Adding a macro to a button.

A macro has to be stored in a workbook. Where it performs its actions is
dependent on how you write the macro.

Even if you tie a macro to a button on the menus/commmandbars, it is stored
in a workbook and if not already open, the workbook is opened and the macro
run when the button is clicked.

Tom Ogilvy

"pauluk " wrote in message
Hello,

Can some one please direct me or explain how i can create a button
which runs a macro. I create a button whichs runs a macro on a
workbook. But what i want is to creat a button which contains the macro
which then run on any sheet which is open.

Is this possible if so how do i do it?

---