Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jacurrie jacurrie is offline

Default Creating worksheets and auto listing them

Hi there

I'm looking for help to automatically create a new worksheet (based o
a defined template preferably)...the new worksheet would be create
based on the name of a new item in a list of items - as soon as a ne
item is added...

Alternatively I could create all the worksheets (hide the ones/templat
worksheets that are not in use), but then I need a formula to list al
the worksheet names in a list/coloumn...and update the list as soon a
a worksheet name is changed.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Ja