Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NewRipper NewRipper is offline

Default A newbie question Forms - Input and Output from an Excel Worksheet

I need to use a simple form to input data. The data input goes on to
do some calculations.I would like the resulting calculations to appear
on the form.

For example:

Data input in Form: Cost of Handset: $300, Margin: 50%, Lease period:
3 years.

Calculations ( either in form or in worksheet):
1.Selling Price = Cost *(1+margin)
2.Lease Cost = PMT(7%,Lease Period*12,-Selling Price)

Information required as output on Form: Lease Cost

I did try a couple of books like the Walkenbach one but could not find
how to send the information back from the wroksheet to the form.

Also, how do I disable users form scrolling off the on-screen form.
Windows Freeze pane does not seem to work across computers. Moreover,
that is not covered by Protect Sheet or Protect Workbook.

Could some one please help me or point me to a link where I can find
the relevant information.

Thanks in advance,