Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dthmtlgod Dthmtlgod is offline

Default Lookup

Thank you Vasant

"Vasant Nanavati" <vasantn *AT* aol *DOT* com wrote in message
Type it in manually; it should work. Worksheet functions are now accessed
through the WorksheetFunction object rather than the Application object,
although the latter still works for backward compatibility. Many experts
still prefer to use the Application object as it has some esoteric
advantages.

--

Vasant

"Dthmtlgod" wrote in message
I was given this piece of code by an MVP, and I think I am missing a
reference.

dim res as variant
res =

application.lookup(LEFT(range(D5"),3,range("HTC!A2 :A200"),range("HTC!b2:B200
"))

I don't get the lookup option after typing in application.

Please advise.