Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hawkeyes2002[_4_] hawkeyes2002[_4_] is offline

Default Web Query/Cell Reference

I've got a spreadsheet that contains a number of different web querie
for MLB stats from espn.com. I'm trying to create a macro that wil
refresh the data for these queries. Here's a visual of what it look
like:

TEAM NAME

stats from web query
stats from web query
stats from web query

TEAM NAME

stats from web query
stats from web query
stats from web query

The data from the web queries do not always stay the same size. What
want the macro to do is this:

find "TEAM NAME", select the cell that is two cells below "TEAM NAME"
and refresh the data from the web query.

I'm having trouble figuring out the "select the cell that is two cell
below 'TEAM NAME' " part. Any help would be appreciated