Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryan ryan is offline

Default Locking spreadsheet

I have written the following code but I continually get an error message

Sub Test()
Dim ws As Workshee
Set ws = ActiveShee
'Locking the Current Loan information section if Purchas

If Range("C9").Value = "Purchase" The
'Skip the Current Loan Information Sectio
ActiveSheet.Unprotec

ActiveSheet.Range("C15:C20,K15:K19").Locked = Tru

ActiveSheet.Protec
End If
End Su

When I try and run it, I get the error message; "Unable to set the locked property of the Range class".

I really am VERY new to this and have been trying to teach myself, but it is coming slowly. I am sure that I am making a simple mistake that someone will be able to fix.

Also, I want it set up so that it knows to run the second that "Purchase" is selected in the combobox associated with C9 (ComboBox6)

Thanks in advance

Rya