Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
excel_naive[_12_] excel_naive[_12_] is offline

Default Excel cell Validation

Hi Bob,
:) Thanks for the prompt reply.....Ok....let me explai
in detail what I am looking for......

The above event will occur when a user clicks 1,2 or 3 anywhere in th
worksheet correct??But ....I dont want that...I want the user t
specify the column he wants this format to apply....
for e.g the user picks up col 5 and right clicks on format cells ...
want this function to be seen in any of the drop down we have ther
like the custom,text etc etc so can I add a format of my own and plac
it there????

In other words can I recode this to get the user selected rang
and apply it to only that range and NOT the whol
worksheet?????:confused