Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy Doug Glancy is offline

Default Refresh combobox after inserting new sheet

"Duke17 " wrote in message
With Sheet2.ComboBox1 (I take it they're the same?)

Actually they're not. WorkSheets("Sheet2") or ("mysheet"), etc., refer to
the names in the sheet tabs. Sheet2, without the quotes, is the codename,
which appears in the VBE Project Explorer under Microsoft Excel Objects, for
example -- Sheet2("mysheet").

I noticed that this code will take effect even if the user simply
clicks on another worksheet. I only need it to update if there's been
a new worksheet added, or a current one deleted. Do you or anyone else
have any ideas?

I don't have any other ideas. What is the function of the ComboBox? I
understand that it runs every time you switch sheets. What problem is that
causing?

Doug