Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Activate Other Workbook

Paul,

Does the user know the difference between the two files. What I am thinking
is that if you can get them tom open data first, that could have code to
trap any other opens and ask the user if this is the one?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"pauluk " wrote in message
Bob this is what it will be

Theuser will be sent the file via e-mail they then open this file and
also anothere file called data split

I need the data split file to recongize the sent file. It will be
called something different each time it is sent because will have
differnet info but this will be held the same.

All i need to know is when the sent file is open how do i get my code
from the split data to reconignze the open file if i have not specified
a name.

---