Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bura Tino Bura Tino is offline

Default A couple annoying VBA add-in things

Hi,

I've working on this big (by my standards) VBA add-in and I find
several little things annoying:

1. If the user attempts to close Excel, but the opts out of it,
Auto_Close still seems to get executed. This deletes the attached
menu, for example.

2. I gave my add-in a very nice description, such as "My Wonderful
Addin", but in the "Add-ins available" window it appears as
"Mywonderfuladdin".

3. I keep working on the addin while it is a regular workbook and then
save it as an addin. (I need (?) to do this because it has a couple of
spreadsheets which are not visible if it is an add-in.) Is there a way
avoid doing this? It forces me to do a lot of
opening/saving/loading/unloading, etc.

Thanks!

Bura