Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Annette[_4_] Annette[_4_] is offline

Default Maybe this isn't possible to match name and copy?

Okay, I think I am in business .. .it is working .. that was quite a workout
for you. Thank you for your time. Appreciate all you have contributed!

"Greg Wilson" wrote in message
Annette,

The "ThisWorkbook" statement references the workbook from
which the code is running; i.e. the Personal.xls workbook
in your case. Unless you changed it, it has only one
worksheet. Therefore, the statement:
"ShtCount = ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count" sets the ShtCount
variable to 1. Therefore, the statement "For i = 2 To
ShtCount" won't do anything.

To fix it just change:
ShtCount = ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count
To: