Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.vb.winapi
Randy Birch Randy Birch is offline

Default Programming to search for a cell with certain value

Check your system date -- you're 5 years off.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

"ms newsgrp" wrote in message
: I am not using macro. I am programming it from VB.
:
:
:
:
:
: "Dave Peterson" wrote in message
: ...
: Record a macro when you do it manually and you'll see the code.
:
: You can tweak it later.
:
: Use Edit|Find when you're recording.
:
: ms newsgrp wrote:
:
: I would like to be able to search for a cell with a certain string
: value?
: Then get that cells postions. Is there a way to programmatically to do
: that?
: Thanks
:
: --