Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] hotbero@hotmail.com is offline

Default Adjust a Scroll bar to fill in a range perfectly

Hi!!!
Sorry because I do not know the english name.
if you go to view/toolbox. there are many different controls. one of
then is similar to the ScrollBar located in ActiveX controls, "I
don't know the name anyway" my question is:"

How can Adjust this "ControlBox" to fill in a range "say
Range("C3:F3") perfectly.

My problem comes because the Scrollbox in ActiveX controls has a
property to change the resize the control size with the cells, but the
"ScrollBox from the Toolbox, again this is not a ScrollBox, but looks
similar, and I don't know the Englixh name, does not have this
property enabled.

So I need to use VBA to adjust this "ScrollBox to a Range.

The Same way, if I get a Shape and or one Image, how can Adjust this
images size to fill perfectly in a Range, useful if I want to adjust
my company's logotipe in a Range, some Logotipes are to big others so
small, I would like to create a Template, with a botton to get the
image from a File and once is teken "Already done", adjust it to the
range named Company_logotipe.

This is the same question but for a Shape and/or image!

Many Thanks!!!