Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Annette[_4_] Annette[_4_] is offline

Default Maybe this isn't possible to match name and copy?

Okay, now this is just getting strange. I copied everything verbatim as you
instructed and thought if this worked ... I could rework the code that comes
before this. Well, needless to say ... the second code that you indicated
for me to use along with the sample provided for layout refused to run past
sheet 4 ... this is just too bizarre. Obviously something is wrong here ...
I copied the code again and even closed Excel to be sure ... I'm using Excel
2000/with Win2000.

I didn't even monkey with the code .. it is exactly as you wrote it and it
refuses to go past sheet4. If you had your sample working .. .maybe it is
this notebook I'm using ... it's a .. neva mind .. doubt it is that (just
getting frustrated!). There something I'm missing here!

Yours did run past sheet4 .. yes? And you didn't change anything in the code
from your original post? I wonder why mine won't work like yours ... and
the list on sheet1 is not even in alpha order (mine is going to be in the
final working code).

Thanks again for not giving up.