Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Chart placement

Hi Group,

Thanks in advance. I have a chart created in VBA. Now I
want it to appear in a specific place on the worksheet. I
see code to move it around in pixels, I think that is
what it is anyway, but I don't see a way to place it on a
particular cell ie. upperleft corner of chart over "M2."
I see methods to find out what cell it is over, both
upper left corner and bottom right corner, but not ways
to "put" over certain cells. I was moving it in pixels,
but it is not consistantly placed in the same place on
the sheet to reliabily move it, to the same spot.

Thanks