Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Min & Max w/o formula

Evaluate may be a bit of a hammer for this. Worksheetfunction works as well

worksheetfunction.max(range("A:A"))

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Doug Glancy" wrote in message
David,

How's this?

Sub test()

Dim result As Long

result = Application.Evaluate("MAX(A:A)")
MsgBox result

End Sub

hth,

Doug

"David" wrote in message
Hi Again,

I am still working with charts, but this is simplier.
With out putting a formula on a sheet, I want to evaluate
a column for both it's min value and it's max value. I
know how to do it with a formula placed into the sheet,
but can code alone be used, no formula?

Thanks Again,
David