Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Undocumented Excel key-bindings.

F1 shows the help. <vbg

And search for "shortcut key"

Debra Dalgleish's:
http://www.contextures.com/excel.htm

Chip Pearson's:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ShortCuts.htm

David McRitchie's:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm

John Walkenbach's:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/odd/odd05.htm
(and he has a list documented in his books--the Bible series at least)

R Avery wrote:

Over time, I have found several key-bindings that access Excel
functionality that are not documented anywhere that I have looked. I do
not remember all of them offhand, but here are a few:

CTRL-SHIFT-< = Fill Down
CTRL-SHIFT- = Fill Right
CTRL-ALT-L or R Arrow = Goto previous (next) selection area in multiple
area selection.
CTRL-Insert = Copy

Does anyone know of any other rarely used Excel keyboard bindings?

--

Dave Peterson