Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Annette[_4_] Annette[_4_] is offline

Default Maybe this isn't possible to match name and copy?

Well, I have to provide different offices each day information. Not all
offices receive information. I produce a standard list of office through vb
on sheet1 and their address are located on column b of sheet1.

The following sheets (sheet2, sheet3, etc.) will be the variable offices.

What I want the macro to do is look at cell A1 of the sheet2, determine the
office, compare to sheet1 and choose the correct email address, insert a row
on sheet2 and paste that address -

loop to sheet3 and repeat from above.

I had originally written this on 4/14/04 as 12:20 p.m., and a fellow named
andoni replied, but the code provided did not do anything.

"chris" wrote in message
I have an idea what it is you want to accomplish, But please explain more

carefully what the specifics are. Choose clarity over being succinct.