Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Excel Format Cell - first letter upper case

Hi
sounds like you also pasted the first line of Bob's posting. Just
insert the lines between the dashed lines below:

'----------

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Columns(1)) Is Nothing Then
With Target
.Value = WorksheetFunction.Proper(.Value)
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

I followed his directions. Then when I type a word into any cell, I
get a Microsoft Visual Basic dialog box pop up saying Compile error:
Expected: expression

When I click the ok button, the word event is highlighted in the

code?

---