Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jules[_4_] Jules[_4_] is offline

Default How to run a scheduled macro and Log Off system???

Hello All,
If anyone can help me I would be eternally grateful. I am running a scheduled task of opening an excel spreadsheet and running an auto macro at a specific time every night in Windows NT. Does anyone know how(or if) I can have that macro, or another, close out the excel program and log off my profile on the computer. Right now I have to leave myself logged in and the task leaves Excel open when it is finished. I tried to put my username and password in the appropriate boxes when I am prompted for it in Task Scheduler, but it doesn't work unless I am logged in. My IT person advises that I can't leave my computer logged on continuously without logging it off periodically. Any suggestions?