PGiessler

Default List Unique Occurences and Count

Any help with this one would be greatly appreciated ... even if the answer is
that it can't be done :)

Scenario:

1) the names of 15 executives are listed in Column E
2) the names of associates are in Column F

The associates form a labor pool from which the executives can assign
projects. Each row of the tab named 'Summary Report' contains an executive
name (column E) and associate name (column F) and project information. There
are multiple occurrences of both executive and associate rows and no
necessary correlations between the two.

So, on a separate tab my boss would like to see a list of executive names
with a count of the associates they are using, then a list of those
associates.

Eckard 3 Martin, Smith, Williams
Franks 6 Robertson, Hoi, Jones, Smith, Martin, Wenston
Liu 5 Williams, Hoi, Young, Hansen, Robertson

In my manual process, I move down the column of executive names, and find
the first occurrence of the associates name. My second step is to count the
number of associate's names found for each executive.

As this is likely to be a weekly report, I am keen to automate the process.

Thank you,

PGiessler