Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ciscolo Bandero Ciscolo Bandero is offline

Default How To: create a form for a user to enter data

I'm rather new to Excel and know nothing about VBS. I was trying to
find a way to create a form so I could enter data onto a worksheet.
Something along the lines of a button on the worksheet and that opens
a form to enter data that is entered to the sheet after the entry is
complete.

I've already tried using the Data|Forms option, even recorded a macro
that was actuated by a button placed on the worksheet.

So my question is this. Considering my skills, VB looks rather
complicated. Is the feat mentioned above doable or should I look at
quite a bit of reading/research before attempting?