Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill D.[_2_] Bill D.[_2_] is offline

Default How to have macros enabled at start

When I open a worksheet which contains macros I get the security warning
and have to select Enable Macros.

One of the workbooks will be given to another person who is running
Excel 97. What can they do, if anything, so they do not get the secuity
warning without setting the security level to low? I read in the help
menu for my Excel 2003 that digitally signed sheets would not be read by
Excel 97.

Bill

There are 10 types of people; those that understand binary and those
that don't.

Remove NOTME to reply direct