Max

"DianeMcP" wrote
I'm not sure if having that huge pulldown list for dates will be of any

help.
It will sometimes take less time to enter a date than to find it on the
pulldown list.

Well, you did ask for a pull down option, didn't you ? <g
It was simply an illustration of what's possible with a DV droplist.

My next question, however, is ......on Sheet two when, in A1,
when I do select a date, is there a special command
to get a listing of deadlines for a range of dates
(say 17-Jun-05 to 4-Jul-05)?

Think we would need to revise the formula in the criteria col E in Sheet1 to
now pick out the defined range of dates instead of just a match for a single
deadline input in Sheet2's A1

For example:

Instead of putting in E2: =IF(D2="","",IF(D2=$F$1,ROW(),""))

Put in E2 something like:
=IF(D2="","",IF(AND(D2=$F$1,D2<=$F$1+14),ROW(),"" ))
and then just copy E2 down as before

The above will now pick out all the deadlines in Sheet1's col D which fall
between the date entered in Sheet2's A1 up till and inclusive of a date 14
days ahead. The flexibility is hence there for you to specify by revising
the criteria formula in E2 to suit.
--
Rgds
Max