firecord

Default data from one sheet to several in sequential order!

I am having a problem transferring data from one sheet to several in
sequential order!

I am building an overtime equalization form for 50 employees, sheet 1
is week 1, sheet 2 is week 2 and so on for each week of the year..
Column A is the employees names, column B is the hours from the last
week’s total, column C is the overtime hours from the last week, column
D is total across columns B and C on each sheet respectively. Columns E
– K represent Monday through Friday.

I have no problem getting the data to add on sheet 1 and 2, for
example:

I have the data coming from columns E – K sheet 1 to column C on sheet
2! I used the formula =Sum(Sheet1!E1,F1,G1,H1,K1), but on sheet 3 I
can’t get the data to column C by using =Sum(Sheet2E1,F1,G1,H1,K1) and
so forth.

Same for transferring the data from Column B sheet 2to column B sheet
3. I can get from 1 to 2 but not to sheet 3, 4 ,5 and so forth!

Is there an easy way? I have searched for days and still can’t figure
how to do it.

Am I way off base?

--
firecord