Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
onedaywhen onedaywhen is offline

Default Excel Parameters

Workaround: create a stored procedure that accepts the parameters you
want to pass.

BTW are you sure you *do* need multiple outer joins? I don't wish to
question your judgement, it's just from experience that often when I
start out with more than one outer join I find I can get away with
inner joins and just one outer join. Might be worth a quick double
check if it's causing you grief.

--

"Dan" wrote in message ...
I'm creating an MS Query using SQL and am trying to find
out if there is a way around the limitation of not being
able to use parameters [ ] in the query if it cannot be
represented graphically, as excel states it. The Problem
is that the SQL query needs to have multiple outer joins
and excel states that a query with multiple outer joins
cannot be represented graphically, and in turn parameters
cannot be used in a MS Query that cannot be represented
graphically. A catch 22. Any ideas or workarounds?