Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default delete columns with 0 in single row

It's good if you tell us what you want to do. It looks like you want to
delete any column on the active sheet where the value in row 2 is "0". If
that's the case this routines does it for me:

Sub DelColsWith0()
Dim Cell As Range
Dim DelCols As Range
For Each Cell In Rows(2).Cells
If Cell.Value = "0" Then
If DelCols Is Nothing Then
Set DelCols = Cell
Else
Set DelCols = Union(DelCols, Cell)
Next
If Not DelCols Is Nothing Then DelCols.EntireColumn.Delete

Jim Rech
Excel MVP