Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Goran[_2_] Goran[_2_] is offline

Default Newbee help

Hi,

What am I doing wrong... I have Pivot Table with all data and then I want a
chart do display this, everything is fine, but now I have to buttons one for
select and one for unselect,
Unselect works fine, but select does not....

Unselect macro:

Sub Reset_BB()

For i = 1 To
ActiveChart.PivotLayout.PivotFields("BB").PivotIte ms.Count - 1
With ActiveChart.PivotLayout.PivotFields("BB")
.PivotItems(i).Visible = False
End With
Next

End Sub

Select macro:

Sub Set_BB()

MsgBox "Diese Funktion ist leider noch nicht implementiert."
Exit Sub

Sheets("Grafik nach BB").Select
For i = 1 To
ActiveChart.PivotLayout.PivotFields("BB").PivotIte ms.Count - 1
With ActiveChart.PivotLayout.PivotFields("BB")
.PivotItems(i).Visible = True
End With
Next

End Sub