Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeroen Kluytmans Jeroen Kluytmans is offline

Default LinkedCell Update does not always respond

Bill wrote:
Do you have all of the Service Packs installed? What version of Excel

are you using? (Use Excel|Help|About and copy the entire first line of
the message box.)

I think all service packs are installed, Version Microsoft Excel 2000
(9.0.3821 SR-1)

The value on sheet2 should be a boolean value (TRUE or FALSE). I don't

know how well it works if you try to put 1 or 0 in the cell that is
linked to the checkbox on
sheet1.

I don't know I don't get a 0 or 1 in these cells

I'm assuming that you are using the checkbox control
from the Forms toolbar, not one from the Control Toolbox .
(ActiveX) toolbar.

I am using the ActiveX Checkbox

Are you running a VBA macro that might be attempting to enter a value

into the linked cell on sheet2?

Yes I do, I each time copy a formula (the same) in the linked cell,
however, the value does not change because of this. I need to copy this
formula each time, otherwise the ranges do change. However, how does
this effect the controll of the checkboxes?

Kind regards,
Jeroen Kluytmans